The details below come from: http://www.pemftindia.com/
YOU CAN USE THIS POWERFUL, HEALING AND REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY AT MITREA WELLNESS CENTRE.
Call 416.487.3464 or email email@example.com to reserve your time.
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMFT), also called pulsed magnetic therapy, pulse magnetotherapy, or PEMF, is a reparative technique most commonly used in the field of orthopedics for the treatment of non-union fractures, failed fusions, congenital pseudarthrosis and depression. In the case of bone healing, PEMF uses electrical energy to direct a series of magnetic pulses through injured tissue whereby each magnetic pulse induces a tiny electrical signal that stimulates cellular repair.
Many studies have also demonstrated the effectiveness of PEMF in healing soft-tissue wounds; suppressing inflammatory responses at the cell membrane level to alleviate pain, and increasing range of motion.
If We Live on Earth, Why Do We Need Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy Devices?
This is a very common question. Why is it that we need pulsed magnetic therapy, if we can just go outside and walk barefoot in Nature? That’s a Good Question!
Here is the TWO-FOLD problem we have today which can be summarized as Not Enough of the GOOD and too much of the BAD frequencies. First, we are not getting enough of the GOOD earth based magnetic energy. This has two parts to it; the first part is that our Earth’s magnetic field has been declining over the last 500 years (probably longer) and it is HALF of what it was just 300 years ago.
And on top of that, the average urban residing human being spends 90% of his or her day inside ISOLATED and partially shielded from these healthy frequencies. Add to that all the concrete and steel, rubber soled shoes, rubber tires, isolated mattresses, etc.
In Japan, fibromyalgia is referred to as Magnetic Deficiency Syndrome. So many modern lifestyle problems can be partially linked to not getting enough healthy earth magnetism. The second part is TOO Much of the BAD. We are simply getting bombarded by dirty electricity or electrosmog everywhere we go. Computers, wifi, cell phones, handset phones, microwaves, hairdryers, cell phone towers, etc, etc.