- About ELDOA
- ELDOA Classes
- ELDOA Certification – Program Outline
- ELDOA Level 1 Certification
- 2017 Course Schedule
- Training Instructor
- ELDOA Testimonials
ELDOA (Étirements Longitudinaux avec Decoaptation OsteoArticulaire) developed by the renowned French osteopath Guy Voyer DO is the breakthrough method that is changing the world of back pain forever!
Here’s a little excerpt from a paper entitled “Low Back Pain” written by Béatrice Duthey, Ph.D for the World Health Organization (WHO) on March 15th, 2013:
“As part of the Global Burden of Disease Study (GBD) 2010, Expert Group showed that low back pain is among the top ten high burden diseases and injuries, with an average number of DALYs (disability-adjusted life years) higher than HIV, road injuries, tuberculosis, lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary Disease and preterm birth complications.”
This study talks only about low back pain, but there is also middle back pain, upper back pain and neck pain. The study says:
“Estimating the incidence of low back pain is difficult as the incidence of first-ever episodes of low back pain is already high by early adulthood and symptoms tend to recur over time. The lifetime prevalence of non-specific (common) low back pain is estimated at 60–70% in industrialized countries (one-year prevalence 15–45%, adult incidence 5% per year). The prevalence rate for children and adolescents approaches that seen in adults. It then increases and peaks between ages 35 and 55.”
The prevalence rate for children and adolescents approaches that seen in adults????
It then increases and peaks between ages 35 and 55!!!!!
This is scary and crazy!
And completely unnecessary!
Especially when there is something we can do to heal and prevent back pain and move on with our lives.
What can we do?
The ELDOA are postural exercises that you can do yourself with the primary goal being to increase the space within a chosen articulation (in the lower spine, hips, middle spine, shoulders, neck and more).
Unique, intelligent and effective, ELDOA offers an alternative to medication and invasive surgical procedures:
- Experience lasting pain relief
- Heal back pain
- Recover from injuries
- Prevent future pain and discomfort
- Reduce acute or chronic pain due to spinal disc bulging or herniation
- Find relief from referred pain in your legs and arms, tingling in your hands and feet
- Eliminate long-term tightness and discomfort
- Reduce the effects of scoliosis, arthritis and many other conditions
- Improve your posture
- Strengthen your spine
- Get rid of back pain, neck pain, stiffness and discomfort
- Prevent ostearthritis in your spine, shoulders and hips
- Improve your spine’s flexibility, strength and overall health
- Preserve the health of your spinal discs and prevent future discomfort-producing conditions
- Increase muscle tone and awareness