Rucsandra Mitrea is North America’s most experienced ELDOA teacher and Training Instructor. She introduced the ELDOA Classes to Canada in 1999 after attending her first ELDOA course with Guy VOYER DO. She studied with him consistently until 2009, becoming one of the first certified Somatherapists in North America.
Rucsandra founded MITREA WELLNESS CENTRE in 2002. The centre is a resource for healing back pain, preventative health, wellness, growth and rejuvenation. Rucsandra has an unwavering belief in her clients’ innate capacity for healing. Her mission is to teach them that this capacity resides not in other people or in the outside world, but within themselves.
She believes everyone has a starting point, and that first change will so begin the healing journey so people can live pain free. An intelligent exercise approach is the key and can affect other factors in one’s life such as – emotional, mental, energetic and spiritual. This approach teaches how to live pain free, with vibrant health and joy.
After 20 years of continuous studies in the fields of exercise and movement, physiology, biomechanics, anatomy, meditation, energy healing, hypnosis and emotional release, Rucsandra created the Mitrea Balance Model. At the leading edge in mind/body health, Mitrea Balance Model is a pain relief method designed to release physical tension and trauma, ignite the body’s healing process, heal pain and provide complete and lasting transformation of body and mind. She has helped thousands of clients heal their bodies, give up harmful pain medication and take control of their health.
Rucsandra Mitrea has an unwavering belief in the capacity for growth and victory over perceived obstacles to transform lives. Her work with countless clients over the years has earned her the title “the Body Whisperer”.
- First ELDOA course with Guy Voyer DO – February 1999
- Studied with Guy Voyer DO 1999 – 2009
- Somatherapy Diploma in 2007
- Three years of osteopathic studies at Sutherland Academy of Osteopathy of Ontario SAOO)
- Administrative Director at SAOO 2007 – 2009
- Taught the ELDOA COURSE at SAOO in 2008 & 2009
- Taught ELDOA to thousands of clients, in private sessions and group settings
- Movement modalities and techniques (Classical Pilates, myofascial stretching, ELDOA, proprioception exercises, global postural stretching, respiratory techniques, circulatory techniques)
- Anatomy and biomechanics
- Somatherapy manual treatment
- Meditation and energy healing techniques
- Emotional release techniques
- Pulsating Magnetic Fields (PEMF) Therapy
- Mitrea Pain Relief Method – highly successful in healing chronic pain